I started this blog in 2010 and so much has changed in 4 years. First off the blog was about running, then I switched it up because frankly, I hate running. I ran the Broad Street Run as a bucket list item and it was a one and done for me. My husband continues to run it every year and I go and cheer him on.
I've recently been thinking just about life, where I am now - a mother, a wife, a sister, a sister-in-law, a daughter, a daughter-in-law, a friend, a co-worker...I wear many hats. We all do! For me, trying to find the balance has really been a difficult one for me. I can sometimes stress myself out about it. I want to be there for everyone, always. There is also the "me time" whenever you can get it.
Anyway - I just thought I'd start writing a bit to get my thoughts down, share them with anyone who comes across this blog and decides to read it. A public diary if you will. I have good intentions of writing as often as I can but as you can see from my track record this blog falls of my radar and life gets in the way as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment