Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome 2012!

It has been way too long since I've written. I have been in the whirlwind of what is known to many as "the holidays"...it came in like a tornado and swept me up! I'm finally getting back into the grove this week. I actually didn't have any time off from work for the holidays since I work for a 24/7 business. It was ok though, I knew that going into the job.

In any case...the limited time I did have with my family and some of my friends was great. Reflecting on it now I wish I had more time to see more people but it honestly just wasn't going to happen. It was wonderful getting to see everyone I could, have some laughs, drinks, way to much food and enjoy the cheer. Now I'm enjoying all the fabulous gifts that we got. For instance, I just received the semi-annual sale catalog from Victoria's Secret in the mail today so I went shopping!

I didn't make any New Years resolutions this year. I have tried in years past and they never seem to stick. This year I decided that I'm going to stay in the moment and not make drastic resolutions and proclamations. They simply don't work.



2011 was a good year...it flew by! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone. Here are a few fabulous memories of 2011...and if I leave anything out please forgive me...

  • Starting my new job and leaving my old one. God literally answered my prayers. Amen.
  • Going to Vermont to meet new friends and having a fabulous weekend of skiing and fun.
  • Watching Tom jump into the might Atlantic in frigged temperatures.
  • St. Patrick's Day - enough said. 
  • Meeting my god daughter Leah - she is my sweet pea girlfriend. I love her. 
  • Getting to see some Phillies games - who doesn't love hotdogs and beer at the ballpark?
  • Summer BBQ's
  • Dinner dates with my girlfriends.
  • Weekend trips to Wildwood.
  • Fabulous weddings of friends and family members. 
  • Celebrating our first year anniversary
  • Meeting another little lady, Lyla...I still can't believe my roomie Dorene has a babe but she is the most perfect thing and my roomie is kicking ass being a momma! :)
  • Enjoying fabulous holiday parties and feeling the love from my family and friends. 

So, here's a toast to 2011...another year in the books! *cheers!*

I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me...more weddings, babies, BBQ's, weekend trips, Phillies games, friends, family, laughter and love. I am one lucky lady.

3 comments:

  1. Aw!! Leah loves you too!! Many many more happy healthy years!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! 2011 was a great one indeed! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Now I want a hotdog at the Bank.

    ReplyDelete