Hi Everyone,
For those that don't know me...my name is Alison and I live in Levittown. I got married in September 2010 to my husband Tom and we have a dog named Ralph. I decided to redesign my blog...it was originally about running. I was training for the Broad Street Run back in 2010. The BSR is an annual 10 mile run in Philadelphia down Broad Street the first weekend in May. I completed the run and then pretty much stopped running. See...running wasn't fun to me. It was a chore that I didn't like doing. I could tell you 50 million excuses on why I stopped running but the bottom line was...I didn't like it.
Anyway, I thought I'd re-vamp my blog and make it a bit more general so I went with geography instead of a specific topic. I feel that there is always something going on where I live, at our house, in our families, and with our friends so I figured that it would give me plenty to write about! The name came from of course, those fabulous reality shows on Bravo - I can't seem to get enough of them. I know, go ahead and say it, they are trash but it's my guilty pleasure...it could be a lot worse. Tom doesn't understand why I watch them. I don't understand why he watches Sports Center or the post game show after a game he just watched - does he really need to see the highlights again? Yes, yes he does - just like I need to watch my trashy TV. I don't watch all the Real Housewife shows, just the OC and NJ...see, not too bad!
Welcome to my blog. I'm sure I will have lots more to post now that the summer is upon us. Stop back and check in as often as you like and feel free to comment. :)
Yay! I love it! Can't wait to more! :) And I love Real Housewives, too--who can resist the drama??
ReplyDeleteI meant: Can't wait for more :)
ReplyDeleteYou need to watch the post-game show so you can re-live the moments of the game you just watched - same reason you have to watch the end of the year "post game shows" of the real housewives where they all get together and talk about the stuff that happens on the show
ReplyDelete