I have been wanting to post all week but I have been extremely busy the past two weeks. When I get home at night the last thing I want to do is go on the computer. Tonight I'm forcing myself to post because I need to, because it's been too long....
To begin, a few updates...
Ralph and I began walking again in the morning - we took like a two week break and I have no excuse. Good thing is we are back at it. :)
Work has been wildly busy and the past two weeks have felt like four. Good thing is I think things are going to get back to normal. I have been working at my new job since January and I really like my co-workers. Tonight was the first time I really hung out with them outside of work and they are a good group of people.
The tomatoes in my garden are out. of. control. - Tom and I need to fix them because they are insane and falling over. We thought we had them harnessed and now they are falling out of their cages. On a positive note - they are delicious! I also have had two solid weeks of cucumber salad thanks to my old roomie Dorene and her fabulous recipe. I should have one more week, I need to pick them tomorrow.
Ralph is getting a hair cut tomorrow. One final "buzz" before the summer is over. He's getting a little bushy so he's getting hot faster. Plus he looks nice trimmed shorter. The groomer loves him. He has a 9am appointment and will most likely be there allll day. It's like a spa day. I drop him off and he just hangs out all day and then they cut him last. It's really funny.
Got a new gel manicure and it looks fabulous! I went with a cranberry red. I was a little disappointed it didn't last three weeks. Two weeks with minimal chipping on natural nails is pretty damn good so I'm not complaining.
Ok, final note...
Right now I would like to be here...
Drinking and eating this...
Yum. One day...one day soon. :)
Enjoy your weekend everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment