Thursday, October 20, 2011

real housewives of everywhere...

So...I have not written in a while and I have seriously been having the itchy. I've been really busy but when I do have the time, usually on a night Tom isn't home...or when Tom is at soccer on Sunday mornings I'll watch my DVR (and have coffee with Ralph). Anyway, I've been watching my shows and I feel as though I need to comment. As you all know I love the Real Housewives series...if you've been watching...here's what I think.

RHONY
Shocked that after the season was over that half the bitches got fired. Just shocked. I really didn't watch it much last season but I did like Jill and Bethenny (but she's a different topic). Everyone else was kind of an asshole and the bug-eyed bitch Ramona with her Pinot Grigio was ridiculous.

Bethenny
Love her, love Jason, love the baby Bryn. I've been watching this since the first season when she was pregnant and planning her wedding. I was also, planning my wedding and was laughing and watch her go through the same shit as me. On a waaaaayyyy bigger scale of course. And she was also pregnant. Which I was not. Her baby is cute, she looks like her dad Jason. He's from Hazleton, PA, they'll go there and it's the middle of nowhere to see his family. Her Skinny Girl Margarita is pretty yummy. I do enjoy making my homemade Mexican food! :)

RHONJ
Teresa...my god - she has turned into such a backstabbing, crazy ass bitch. For real. I don't know what the hell has happened but she has totally changed. I love Caroline. She's normal! She loves her family, she makes sense on her radio show, she's finding herself and she speaks the truth. Jacqueline needs to kick her daughter out for real. She is always getting caught up in the drama. Melissa is insane and I'm wondering where this singing career is going to go. I think she's better than the Countess for sure. Kathy, this woman has some serious frigging eyes. Holy crap. She loves her kids and apparently makes some kick ass food. She seems harmless but those eyes can get nuts. Look out. I can't wait to watch the second half of the reunion show. 


RHOBH
Kim has to be on some kid of drugs...she's nuts and totally out of it. I don't know if Kyle is trying not to believe it or what. I like Kyle and I like her new house. Lisa lives in a god damn English castle. I'm jealous of her gardens. Adrienne seems ok, she seems to stay out of the drama except for of course...Brandi. Not sure about her yet. She seems very insecure. What the hell is left of Taylor - she is literally skin and bone. I feel bad for her, she is messed up. I'm sure it's only gonna get worse. Camille has a really nice house in Colorado...I'd love to go there and ski! Ha! Dana seems like a real asshole, what the hell was with the game night. I'd have a better god damn game night and I don't need $25,000 sunglasses. 


I have been watching Project Runway too. I don't like Josh, he needs to go. He is too much and he is a friggin drama queen. I think Laura Kathleen should have been picked to go to the final four. I think Anyn or Viktor is going to win. I haven't decided who yet. I'll probably know for sure after the next show.

Ok...that's all I got for now.

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh even though I've never seen an episode. It also took me until the end of the post to realize that Rhony, Rhonj and the other one weren't people's names. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you watched it...you would know dear! Haha! I'm glad I could make you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete